The family

The family
The family

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Ben & Samantha’s Wedding December 20th 2011. Still catching up on December 2011.

Benjamin and Samantha chose December 20th for their wedding day. It was a cold cold day but it was warm and peaceful inside the Temple. We arrived at the Temple at 10.30 am and they both took out their endowments and then they were sealed for Time and all Eternity. It was a very nice endowment session and the sealer just happened to be JaLaine’s ( Barry’s mom) cousins husband, brother Bagley. He did a wonderful job and I know that Bens grandparents were there in spirit to be with him on their special day. As a side note, I had several family history names who also took out their endowments that day with the help of the family members  who attended the Temple that day. Ben and Sam share their day with several of my ancestors whose names we took to the Temple that day.  Notice the cape that Sam is warring, Stacy made it and Sam’s dad paid for it. it was beautiful. Sam and I created her veil. And Sam, her sister Kim and I created the feather bouquets.

 

Pictures at the Temple by Me

Pictures at the Temple by Chet Egley

The photos were taken by myself and Chet. And after  we finished taking photo we went to a church that Stacy got for us and had a wedding dinner with Sam’s family.

The Kids decided to wait until January 6th 2012 to have their reception but I am going to put the photos of the reception here. For the reception we ( Sam, Kim, Sam’s mom, and I) created the centerpieces Sam’s aunt Lisa put together the backdrop it was a collaboration of my mind and Lisa and Stacy and Alice’s and Kim and who ever else worked on it. I decorated the cake with Alice’s help, I would have never gotten it done without her. Stacy provided the cookies for the reception, Amy and Samantha made the sweet breads. I bought the pirouette cookies and the hot chocolate. we also served water with lemons and limes  floating in it for those who didn’t want hot chocolate.  All of Bens nieces were the flower girls, Sam’s sister Kim was the Matron on Honor, and Bens brother Mathew was the groomsmen. All in all it came together and was a very nice evening

Reception Pictures by Chet Egley 

Amy had the idea to replicate a photo I did when she got married just to see how things have changed. and here is the comparison. Time fly’s when your having fun.

Amy's wedding and Ben,s wedding (Medium)

No comments:

Post a Comment