The family

The family
The family

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Sam and Bens wedding is coming together

Had a great visit with my Matt & Alice today and played with our little Bryan. Jared came and check in on me and I got to visit with our Audrina and got hugs from her. (Nothing better than loves from grandkids). Mett Ben and Sam at Brady's Plant ranch and got the wedding flowers oredered and they will be beautiful. Alice took all the prep stuff for the Wedding dinner home with her to make and finish up, because she and Matt and Jared and Sativa are setting it up for me. Stacy has a very special part of the Brides outfit made and I am so excited to see it ( A Cape for Sam to ware while she's outside). This wedding is coming together. I am so thankful for my kids who step in and do what ever I need them to do. Oh and Amy has picked up ties gotten flower girl dresses and has called me every day to check on my sanity. Yesterday I was able to take Ben and get all his temple clothes and get him a suit at JCPennys. Had a nice lunch with him as well.
Afterwards A very talented lady and friend colored and cut my hair, Thank you Melinda.
Afterward. I was able to do some Santa shopping for my dear sister who is unable to get it done. On the way home I stopped and dropped off the Santa Stuff and Visited with Marilyenn and David and their family. The family is hanging in there and being very stong. Marilyenn is a very stong women for her family concidering every day her sweet husband is slipping away to go on to the next world. We will miss Dave a great deal. With all the things that are going on right now. I am so thankful for my kids who keep a close eye on me and help when ever they can. I have a awesome family, and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment