The family

The family
The family

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

My nephew Bradley and his family came for a Visit.

 

I’m nearly caught up, Hooray.  Last week was a good week. My oldest nephew Bradley and his family came to lave to spend the week, visit with family and go to the pool and float the river. So on Monday I put together a little family reunion, we haven’t seen Brad since his Brother David’s funeral. As of lately we have been keeping in touch through Face Book. but it’s just not the same as sitting down and visiting with someone. So on Monday all the family was invited to come up to the house and have a picnic of sorts. I made mom’s fried chicken, and I also made barbecued chicken, and a Large chocolate cake. I asked everyone else to bring some kind of salad or desert. oh and I made my homemade dinner rolls .  Needless to say we had plenty of food. About half the family was able to come, Marilyenn & David  and 3 of their kids with families made it, all of my kids were here except for Matt who had to work and Ben who is at Basic Training right now. Alan & Judy were here,Kathy’s Brian came and brought his boy Kaydin,and Brad and Debbie were here with their three boys.  Kathy came up the night before and spent the night with us and helped me with the chicken and made some deserts , Kathy and I also had time to go for a ride up over the canyon and then over to Grace to a antique shop that’s over there. I think she loved the ride, she had me stop several times so she could take pictures over by the Beaver Dam RD. That evening we had a nice family visit and took some pictures of the event.  I am so glad I have a large yard to be able to bring the family together. and the energy to do it. We missed Gary's kids, Shannon , Shane and Melissa and their families and of course we missed Gary. but all through that day I had the strongest feeling that Mom and Dad and Gary , Drew and Gabe were there with us. there were times I felt their spirits so close to me. especially Mom and Daddy. I think they were very pleased. 

 

 

Gabriel’s Angelversery

On Tuesday it was the 1st angelversery for our little Gabie who we miss so much. so Amy and David planed a family picnic for their family up by his headstone at the cemetery, and then asked if anyone of the rest of the family would like to join them for a balloon launch with messages to Gabe. so I and Stacy and the boys and  Malinda Saville and her kids and Gary and Colleen Saville all went up to the cemetery and wrote notes to Gabe on balloons and then let them go. I was a little worried about Amy and David and how they would handle this day, but they did great. So here are the pictures of Gabie’s day. Love and miss you Gabriel Grant Saville. 

Wednesday was a calm morning I was so tired from the previous days that I slept in. then got up and headed for the Family History Center since that was my day to be there and help other people with their family history, but I had the strongest thought that I was not going where i should be going, the thought said. Your nephew is in the campground in Lave and that’s where you should be. so I went to the Family History Center gave my workers the keys and left. I spent the rest of that afternoon with Brad and his Family laughing talking and taking pictures of them tubing. it was fun and I felt so good about spending that time with them.  I am so grateful for the whisperings of the spirit to guide and direct me. It was like Heavenly Father was giving me the day off to spend it with my family.  Then Thursday Brad and Debbie left and headed for bear lake. and I, Well Thursday and Friday I pretty much just vegged out. which was ok . because it had been a busy week.

No comments:

Post a Comment