The family

The family
The family

Monday, October 21, 2013

I’m beyond catching up, so I am writing this for my own peace of mind.

Two much time has passed for me to truly catch up I may try or I may not it doesn’t matter.  For now let’s just say I am feeling very misunderstood by those who should truly know me best. when I try to give word’s of warning and share true knowledge, I am considered Fanatical, I feel that they want my help when they want it but they don’t want to hear what I really have to share. I am worrying to much in their eyes, but I am not worrying, I am simply sounding a voice of warning they can take it or leave it, I’d like to say I don’t care, but I do care. more than they will ever know. I want know comments from anyone on this post. Just feeling tired, disappointed and unappreciated. Many things have brought these feelings on, and I’ll get over them but I just need to voice my feelings and like I said, I want no comments. I know what I know and I feel what I feel. If those who I share my feelings with think I am over reacting so be it. they are on their own. I can’t bring life to a dead horse and I don’t have the strength to drag it to someone who can, so I will let it lye and go on about my own business. Life is full of disappointments and struggles. and it’s going to be full of a great deal more. And it’s going to be full of some very glorious things as well. I pray we make it through the rough times to partake of the glorious once.

No comments:

Post a Comment