The family

The family
The family

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Music brightens the soul and Father in Heaven loves and understands me.

I am feeling a little more chipper today. I’ve been listening to ( The Piano Guy’s) today, and I have read a lot of quotes from our Prophet and apostles these past few days. And I have read in my scriptures and am feeling less abused and discouraged.   As a matter of fact, I have been reminded that it doesn’t matter what anyone thinks of me or what I believe, as long as Heavenly Father approves of what I do, and what I read and how I feel. and he has given me much  love these past few days.  I just had a long talk with one of my children and it was good. We have a better understanding of each others feelings now, and that is always good. I even got my violin out and started practicing that again.   The only problem with that is I need new strings as I have left off my practicing for about a year and the string didn’t stand up to being tuned and I snapped my A string.  But I called Ben and he said he would help me replace the string and help me get it tuned.  He’s smart that way. Life is calming down a little now that canning season is over and I know this may sound weird but I am at a lose to know what to do with myself now. There are lots of things to be done, I just can’t settle into any one thing and so I am not getting much accomplished.   So now it’s time to take myself in hand and focus on one thing to be done and do it then go on to another until I am back up to speed getting things done. I have also decided that I need to give myself time to improve me. work on a talent, read good books that will help me grow and learn. And yes give service to others.  I focus on service a great deal and think a lot about how I can help my kids or other members of my family and that is a great thing.  But I have discovered that my well is getting empty or very low, so I need to be sure and give myself some grow time as well.

Well that’s where I am ending for today.  On a good note. 999008_170464706465571_465888670_n

No comments:

Post a Comment