The family

The family
The family

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Catching up December 2011, Taking Clayton to Primary Children’s Hospital, Ward Christmas Party, Paytin goes to the Dr. at Primary Children's Hospital,

Lets see, On the 5th of December I drove down and picked up Stacy and Clayton and Kaleb and we went to Salt Lake, we actually went to Saratoga Springs and stayed with Amy and David for two days. Clayton had Dr’s appointments on the 6th and the 7th and my car gets better gas mileage than Chet and Stay’s does so I am glad to drive them down there. Any way the Dr appointments went well and Clayton is doing just fine. Then on the 7th I drove Stacy back to Logan and dropped her off at her grandmas so she could go through the temple with her little brother Dustin Ashby. I took the boys home and picked up Justin and watched them for her until Chet got home form work.  I spent the night with them and then I headed back down to Salt Lake because Jared and Sativa’s baby Paytin had a eye appointment with the eye Dr to get a exact diagnoses for why she couldn’t see properly. We learned that she was not totally blind as the Dr in Pocatello had told us and that she had Albinism which they could help a lot with Glasses and Therapy. That was great news.  Then  I had told Amy and David that I would stay with their kids and run Madison to her violin lessons that night as they had a work Christmas party they needed to go to.  While I was waiting for Madison to finish with her lessons. Katie watched Isaac and Jenna and I went and took some photos of the lake. It is beautiful at night with all the lights shinning across the lake.

After we picked up Madison, we had dinner and watched a movie until it was time for the kids to go to bed. Then to keep myself entertained I started taking pictures around Amy's house.

The next day I got up and headed home. I had a Ward Christmas party to get ready to take pictures at and help decorate the church. I have recently been called as the second counselor in the Primary and we were in charge of the Christmas party. It was a fun party and our president Tiffany Unsworth wrote a awesome Nativity play for the primary to put on. The theme   was Picture a Christmas. I wasn’t around much to help with the costumes and such but I did come up with the center pieces for the tables and the invitations and the posters to advertise.

Picture A Christmas,4 (Medium)Picture a Christmas,16X20 (Medium)

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment