The family

The family
The family

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Picking Huckleberries.

 

Mathew called me last night to ask if I would like to go Huckleberry picking.  I have never gone Huckleberry picking but love Huckleberry milk shakes so I said you betcha.  It was a very nice morning out with my Mathew, Alice and little Bryan, and Alice’s mom Kay Lee. We went up 8 mile canyon and they showed me what a Huckleberry was. I had never seen one before, at least not that I new what it was. So i was very excited to finally learn what a Huckleberry was. and How to find them. now I can go picking again and I will know what I am looking for. Of course I took my camera with me and Mathew and I had fun using it to remember the occasion. I love this camera. And Huckleberries. And Matt and Alice and Bryan.

IMG_0039 (Small) IMG_0023 (Small) IMG_0024 (Small) IMG_0025 (Small)  IMG_0027 (Small) IMG_0029 (Small) IMG_0030 (Small) IMG_0031 (Small) IMG_0032 (Small) IMG_0033 (Small) IMG_0037 (Small)IMG_0034 (Small)   

After I came home, Jared called and asked if i wanted some starts of JaLaine’s Lilacs. I had mentioned to him that if he ever dug any starts out that I would like some. So he and Audrina brought 3 starts down and planted them where I wanted them. I have the best kids. they are always thinking of their old mom. 

IMG_0044 (Small) IMG_0045 (Small)

Now if I can just keep them growing. they will be great in my back yard.

1 comment: