The family

The family
The family

Sunday, August 21, 2011

New Camera!!!!!!!!

 

So the next day we really didn’t do much, We went down to the store and rented a couple of Movies the kids had not seen yet, Rio and the new Harry Potter. we watched Rio and then Jenna and Isaac and Audrina went out to play in the pool.  So Katie, Madison and I watched Harry Potter. Then Chet and Stacy came up and then Matt and Alice came over. Jared had been helping his dad all day hauling hay bails down from Potters.  so they quit about the time all the kids got here. Matt had a buyer coming to look at the horse’s ( But they never showed) Anyway. The kids had something up their sleeves. I knew Chet and Amy had something going on but I didn’t know what.  It turns out that Chet had been trying to figure out how to find me a new DSLR camera and have enough money to pay for it. Well I had found that Mark had made some post cards out of our photos that we sold to him and our agreement was that he would pay us $50.00 per photo that was used in post cards, so we had $400.00 coming to us. so I let Chet know. so he got his siblings and dad together and they bought me a really nice new EOS Rebel T2i with two image stabilizing lens's some filters, a nice san disk, and a camera bag. it is just what I have been wanting for a long while. It has lot’s of things that I need to learn but I will have so much fun learning it. and now I don’t have to worry about film next time I am hired to take photos for someone. So now I feel like I can advertise again.  Awesome!!!!!!!!! 100_3737 (Medium)  

Here are some pic’s that I took before I got the new camera, but Justin got to play in the water with his cousins. and Clay and Bryan got to try the water as well. It’s so fun when cousins get to play together.

   100_3708 (Medium)  100_3712 (Medium) 100_3710 (Medium)100_3713 (Medium) 100_3714 (Medium) 100_3720 (Medium) 100_3721 (Medium)  100_3725 (Medium)

100_3728 (Medium) 100_3731 (Medium) 100_3732 (Medium)100_3723 (Medium)100_3735 (Medium) 100_3734 (Medium) Bryan didn’t like the water, Clay was not sure what to think. But Clay loved laying on the blanket with no clothing on except his diaper. Then Jared brought Paytin down so the last pictures are of Paytin, Bryan and Clayton enjoying the cool of outside in the evening.   

No comments:

Post a Comment